Generally, the best way to fix iPhone 6 that won't turn on is to connect your iPhone to iTunes via desktop USB or reboot into recovery mode. But when we can' t turn on it, How to do? Don' t worry, In this article, vipfix will help you. (1-1)
1. After openning device, we find BS2503 screw has already been disassembled. Blow off, the BS2502 screw has traces of being damaged. (1-2~3)
2. We find 14 base AP_TO_LCM_RESET_CONN_L shows infinite number when measuring the reststance of J2019 base. (1-4)
3. CPU reset signal on the screen is to go under the BS2502 screw column, scraping the screw column to measure, we find it's broken on the edge, which and can only be solved by jumper wire. (1-5)
4. After soldering the jumper wire and install screen to test, we can see backlight but no display, the measurement shows no voltage on the both positive and negative 5.7V of the display. Here we move into the measurement when it is power off , the C1554 capacitor 1 base shows infinity, this foot is leading to the U1501 display chip C4 base. (1-6)
5. Then we disassemble display chip U1501, the C4 base solder pad was broken, so we solder the jumper wire and install chip on it. (1-7)
6. Install the iPhone device and turn on it, it can display normally, finally we succeed in solving the fault on iPhone 6.